Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Parties......do I have to go?.........


How many of you go to parties that you really don't want to go to? Yes, I see those hands going up!! My question to you is; why are you going? Is it obligation or you just don't know how to say, "No, I can't make it, but thanks for asking me". Practice saying that, it will become easier, the more you say it. Perhaps it is my age, but I don't do anything I don't want to do. Life is short, so fill it with all the things you like to do and people that are important to you. Got it? Okay, summer is approaching and there will be many outings. So pick and choose what you want to attend. It's kind of like funerals, if you aren't close to the deceased, why go to the funeral? Same for parties, If you aren't close friends, why waste your time and theirs? Go have fun doing something you want to do. Okay, I'm off my soap box. Enjoy your life.

Till next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment