Thursday, September 15, 2016

Georgia Entertains..........

Georgia Entertains is not just a cookbook, it is a history of the Georgia cooks. It was revamped from the Georgia Sampler Cookbook in 1983 with a few more additions from the talented Georgia cooks. I first saw the book in 1984 at the home of a catering friend. I looked for this same book for years. It seems once it came out, it must have been sold out and the ladies that owned it; were not getting rid of it! In 2006, I saw a copy of it on Amazon.com and scooped it up as quickly as I could. These Southern recipes are divine and they make you think you are sitting at a Southern table enjoying that wonderful Southern Hospitality. If you ever see this book for sale in a used book sale, and you love Southern cooking; grab it, you won't be sorry. I'm hoping to keep it in my family for many years to come.
Till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment