Sunday, July 24, 2016

Italian Herb Bread.......


Remember when the Bread Machine craze was on and everyone had to have one. Well, I have one and for me, it is often a life saver. It keeps me from running to the store in very cold or very hot weather. It also provides a nice loaf of bread when I run out. This recipe is an Italian Herb Bread and definitely worth trying. So dig out that bread machine that you haven't used in years and give it a try!!
Italian Herb Bread

1 cup water

1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon of dried basil or rosemary
2 1/4 cups bread flour
1 1/2 teaspoons yeast
Add the ingredients to a bread maker pan in the order listed.
Use white bread cycle with a light or medium crust setting.
Note: I find it helpful to warm the pan first before adding the ingredients. It helps the yeast to work better.
Till next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment