Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Lobster Roll.........

You can laugh if you want to but when I went to Maine the first time; I did not know what a lobster roll was. I was thinking maybe something like a egg roll w/lobster. I truly had no idea. So before leaving, I had to stop and get one. Just to say I had eaten a Lobster Roll. So coming back to the Inn from Kennebunkport I stopped at a little place on the side of the road. They soak the lobster meat in butter and then fill the grilled bun. As you can see, the roll is full. I was quite pleased to say the very least. It was so yummy! In Maine, lobsters are quite cheap. At that time, you could get two large lobsters on a plate for dinner for $9.95!! That included steamed corn on the cob and rolls. Any place else it would have been three or four times that price.
Till next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment