Thursday, May 12, 2016

Jalapeno Butter...........

You all know my penchant for few ingredients in a recipe. I've always maintained you do not need ALOT of ingredients to make a dish taste good. No matter what the Food Shows tell you; you do not need 20+ ingredients. Here is one of my favorite butters for steak and it only uses 3 ingredients. You can use any grilled steak; but porterhouse and filet mignon are really good with this.




Jalapeno Butter
1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened 
1 fresh Jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped 
1 clove garlic, minced
You can mixed this with a spoon but I like to make it in my food processor. If you have a small processor, like I do, it is so much easier. Then put it on some plastic wrap and form it into a roll, twist the ends of the plastic and refrigerate till it holds it's form so it can be sliced on the steak. This is also good on veggies, when you want that extra kick.
Till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment