Saturday, April 9, 2016

Ice Tea Punch - Southern Style......


Many years ago, I was fortunate enough to get this recipe from a dear neighbor. It was her favorite "go to" punch for parties. My family fell in-love with this and it soon became our favorite summer drink. I am having a early summer picnic soon and I am seriously  thinking of making this for our beverage. The tea just adds a depth of flavor to all the juice flavors. I hope you will enjoy it as well.






Ice Tea Punch - Southern Style
1 quart water
10 tea bags (regular size)
Bring to a boil and remove from heat to cool.
Add 3-4 cups sugar to the hot tea and dissolve in tea
Add to cooled tea:
1 large can of frozen orange juice
2 small cans of frozen lemonade
1 small can of frozen limeade
1 large can of grapefruit/pineapple juice combined in one can.
Stir and refrigerate. To serve add 1 quart of Ginger Ale.
Till next time.......


No comments:

Post a Comment