Monday, October 20, 2014

Lake.....

There's just something so relaxing about going to the lake, watching the fishermen/boaters and just being by the water. It is so soothing. It's fall and the leaves are starting to change color; which makes it even more beautiful.

This day there was a pontoon boat with a fisherman. I didn't see him catch anything, but I know he was enjoying himself just being on the water. His view of the leaves was spectacular. Notice that beautiful golden tree right in front of him. The beauty of nature reigns supreme.


It was so pretty at the lake; I really hated to come home. But sooner or later, I had to leave. There aren't a lot of red trees this year, but a few are scattered among the rest. In another week, they should be at their peak and I will be back.
Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment