Friday, September 19, 2014

Savings......Do You Save?

I wonder sometimes if the younger generations are learning to save for a "rainy day." I started saving when I was just a very young teenager. When I babysat and received money for it, I had to save half of it. Then when I was a little older and had a job in a store, I had to save half of what I received. At the time, I didn't understand the importance of what I was being taught. As most teenagers I would have rather spent it all. But that was not an option. As I grew into adulthood, I started to understand what saving  and "rainy days" were all about. You just never knew when an extra bill or a car repair was going to happen. Or maybe your child needed an unexpected dental appt. In life, things happen and you have to be prepared for it. So,  to the younger generations I say, start saving now, it really is an important life lesson for you to learn.
Till next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment