Friday, September 26, 2014

Morning Gold.........

Sometimes, it's not the sunrise in the morning that is spectacular, sometimes it's the pre-sunrise. I was sitting on my patio waiting for the sunrise and then I saw it, the dark clouds approaching. Not always, but sometimes, that means a golden opportunity for a great photo.
As I waited, the "morning gold" started to appear. This dark cloud began to be tinged with gold and the darkness was starting to disappear.


Here it is! The "morning gold". The sun was shining on the back of the cloud, creating what I call, "morning gold". It's the beauty of the day for me, waiting for the sunrise as I watch the news on TV. When you see the sun starting to rise and see the beauty of it, your day just has to be better.
Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment