Sunday, July 13, 2014

Garbage Bowls........

Since this is my blog, I have the right to my opinion. First of all, let me say, I have nothing against Rachael Ray and I wish her the very best in all her business ventures. That said, I have to comment on the idiocy of buying a bowl specifically for garbage! Any bowl in your cupboard can hold scraps, paper, etc that you want to throw out to keep your working space clean. She sells this one size for $19.99 and it is nothing more than a Melamine bowl. They are probably making millions for Rachael Ray and I applaud the marketing tactic. But ladies,  wake up...do you really have to buy a melamine bowl specifically for garbage when you probably have a bowl in your cupboard that would do the same thing? Is it worth $19.99, "to be just like Rachael Ray"?  I never stop being amazed at what people will buy.
Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment