Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Healthier Lifestyle.......

A few days ago, I decided to start living a little healthier. No, I am not going on an apple diet. But I am making changes in my diet. Since I don't eat a lot of sweets; I can't cut them out. But I am limiting my carbs; as they are a definite downfall for me. I love warm rolls and butter. So when a meal comes with rolls and butter, my will power went away with the server. The apples are just a sign of a healthier change.
I have started walking EVERY morning now. Not just when I feel like it, but especially when I don't feel motivated. I don't expect to lose any weight and that is not my goal. I just decided I was not getting enough exercise at my age and that I needed to do something about it. Since it is summer and I don't like the heat, I walk in the early morning when the birds are just starting to sing and the dew is still on the lawns. As soon as the pool warms up, I will be swimming laps at the pool. That's a lot easier for me than walking and it is a LOT cooler. So how about it everyone, it is time for you to get up off the couch and walk with me. Fifteen minutes twice a day equals a healthier you (and me).
Till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment