Monday, April 14, 2014

Spicy Sweet Chicken Bacon Tenders.........


I'm always looking for a unique recipe to make my salad a bit different. I mean, who likes to eat the same thing all the time. So here is my great recipe find! Who doesn't like chicken tenders? Then you add spices and brown sugar and it elevates it to a whole new level of goodness. As if that is not enough, top a nice salad with these strips and you have heaven in a bowl! This is what's for supper at my house this evening. I plan to fix some rice cooked in chicken broth to go with it. 




 Spicy Sweet Chicken Bacon Tenders
Cut chicken breasts into three strips and sprinkle on both sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder and chili powder. Wrap each piece in one slice of thin bacon and roll the whole thing in brown sugar. Then top them with more brown sugar once they are in the pan.
Put them in a greased 9x13 pan. Bake a 400° for about 30-40 minutes or however long it takes for the chicken to be done and the bacon to be crispy.

Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment