Saturday, February 15, 2014

Chicken Corn Soup......

Nothing in the world tastes better than fresh farm corn in Chicken Corn Soup. It gives it a sweet quality you don't get from store corn. Today is the perfect day to brew up a pot of good soup. It is cold, cloudy and dreary looking outside. So today it's kitchen time for me and then I'm watching the Olympics for a while. 
I'm putting all the ingredients in my slow cooker and by supper time, the soup will be done and so delicious. Everyone has their own recipe for Chicken Corn Soup, so I won't post one. There are many on the Internet as well. I make most of my soups by the "seat of my pants." You know, a bit of this and a dab of that. Mostly the way my Gram and Mom cooked. I never saw a recipe when they were making a pot of soup. But the soup was always delicious.
Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment