Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Blueberry Stuffed French Toast........

As you all know........it's been cold here. So I am fixing things I don't normally cook, just for the fun of it. So this morning, with the sun shining and looking good outside, I made this luscious breakfast for myself. Most days I throw oatmeal in a bowl, nuke it for a minute and that's breakfast. I really should do this more often. It is blueberry stuffed French toast. You know, we really don't pamper ourselves enough anymore. Don't you agree?

You ask if it was good? Well, the only way I could have cleaned the plate any better would be to have licked it clean. Believe me....I did think about it, but then dismissed the idea and stuck my very empty plate in the dishwasher. If you haven't treated yourself lately, do it, it's a great start to any morning. Just fix yourself your very favorite breakfast and dig in!!
Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment