Saturday, November 30, 2013

Milo.........

WHAT IS THIS THING! I had posted this before asking, but I didn't get any answers. I spent some time in the country in my life, but I had never seen this before. I feed the birds a lot and it seems one of the seeds sprouted and gave me this "corn" stalk outside my patio. But it produced this "thing", that was not an ear of corn. So I was mystified for sure.  On Thanksgiving, I asked my son-in-law's Father what it was, since he lives on a farm., I figured he would know. After a very brief discussion, it's MILO!! So the mystery is solved and I have free bird seed growing near my patio.
Right about now, I am feeling a little silly. But hey....I hadn't seen it before. Nothing like laughing at yourself. It's good for the soul!
Till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment