Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Black and White Sundae........

If you are my age, you will remember a black and white sundae with 3 scoops of ice cream. It's one scoop of vanilla, then hot fudge, one scoop of chocolate, then marshmallow sauce, then one scoop of vanilla, topped with hot fudge and peanuts and a dollop of whip cream. Does that ring a bell or two with you? Well, not long ago, I was at Cherio's in Ashland, NE., and I felt like reliving a high school memory. So I asked the server if she could make one. She was way too young to know what it was. So I explained what it was and she said sure, she could do it. So there I was in "hog heaven" reliving a wonderful time of my past. How many calories?...Well, when you are in "hog heaven" you don't really care. How much did it cost? I have no idea. But can you really put a price on a memory, especially such a yummy one?
Till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment