Friday, August 2, 2013

Bravo! Cucina Italiana........

It is always so nice to go out to lunch with good friends. Yesterday I had the opportunity to do just that. We went to Bravo! Cucina Italiana (Italian Kitchen).
Before taking our order, they brought  us  water   and this dipping oil and warm garlic/herb bread. I could have made a meal off of that alone. But I held myself to two pieces of that luscious bread. One before I ordered and one with my salad.













Besides wonderful conversation and camaraderie; I enjoyed a delicious Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. Out of this world good!! Others in the group ordered a variety of salads, pastas and entrees. Everyone said the food was wonderful. We had 17 in our group and the service was quite good. The servers were very attentive to our every need. Kudos for a wonderful meal.
Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment