Saturday, August 3, 2013

Arby's Salted Caramel Shake......

Many of you, probably got this ad in the mail, like I did. I love the salt with the sweet, so figured this was going to be a great combination, plus I like caramel. So today, I stopped and purchased a Caramel Shake with Hawaiian Pink Sea Salt, as advertised.
It looked so yummy. I could hardly wait to get it home and start to drink it. Well, that's when the excitement and enthusiasm began to wane. It had an off taste that I never did figure out what the flavor of it was. But it was not good at all. I kept drinking a little bit more of it; thinking I would get used to the taste. But I didn't.

I managed to drink about a third of it. If you look closely, you can see right above the first caramel line, was where I stopped drinking it. I just couldn't drink anymore of it. I didn't even get to taste the Hawaiian Pink Sea Salt, it was on top of the whipped cream. So the rest of the shake went down the drain. Now I am a big ice cream fan, so for me to put the rest of the shake down the drain is really saying something about the taste of it. 
I can tell you one thing, I won't ever buy another one. One lady on Arby's FB  page, called it gross, I tend to agree with her.
Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment