Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Olive Garden.........

I had lunch today with some of my friends at the Olive Garden. They have a Chicken Gnocchi soup that is to die for. Their lunch special is all you can eat soup and salad for $6.99. So you really can beat it.


This is the Chicken Gnocchi soup that I had. It was so good, I had two bowls of it! Can you imagine that? I seldom have seconds on anything, but the soup is so good. It had lots of little pieces of chicken, spinach, carrots and nice sized gnocchi. Just yummy!!
We also had all the tossed salad we could eat and nice warm bread sticks. The salad was full of lettuce, hot peppers, olives, onions, tomatoes and topped off with grated Parmesan cheese. What could be better than that. We had a wonderful time.
Till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment