Saturday, June 29, 2013

Tortilla Pizza.......

What do you do with leftovers? Well, at my house, it might be pizza. I had some leftover taco meat, pepperoni slices and two 6 inch tortillas. So decided it was going to be a pizza night. One small 6 inch pizza is enough for me. As you can see, I am trying to use up my leftovers and clean out my refrigerator. The cheese is never a problem, I always have cheese in my house. Right now I have three different grated cheeses. I used Mozzarella for the pizza.



These little goodies only take 6-8 minutes to bake  in a preheated 425F oven. What could be faster and easier. Grab a tortilla, smear on some pizza sauce,  add whatever ingredients you want and throw it in the oven for a few minutes. Enjoy!
Till next time.......


No comments:

Post a Comment