Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rhubarb.......

I have tried several times to grow some rhubarb. First time, the plant died. Second time, there were bugs in the soil. Third time is the charm, they say. I got the plants from someone thinning theirs out. So the plants are healthy and growing well. I bought some Miracle Gro potting soil and this time, I'm growing it in a bucket. So I can control what gets into the soil. Besides I read on-line where this woman was having great luck growing it in a bucket. So I was desperate and decided to try it. If this doesn't work, I will give up....maybe.



This is just another view of these lovely healthy rhubarb plants. I am so excited to see if I can finally grow some of this delicious rhubarb. I don't know what kind it is except that it is the red rhubarb and that's good enough for me.
Till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment