Saturday, May 11, 2013

Patio Planting..........

Spring finally arrived and it looks like summer is going to swing on it before we have a chance to enjoy our spring. But for all you locals, you know this is normal for this area. But that said, I planted five  flower boxes today and one hanging basket. I went out this morning and bought some red geraniums, purple ageratum, marigolds and petunias along with some spearmint. As you know, spearmint will take over a garden, planter, etc. So it is, of course, in a pot. I also planted my basil for pesto. I put my rosemary out on the patio, too. I babied it all winter inside. My back is a bit achy, but it is a good feeling to know it is all planted and looking good. I filled the bird feeders and filled the birdbath so the birds will think they are in a garden for sure. I've got the hose hooked up for easy watering, so I am all set to grow a lovely patio garden.
Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment