Friday, April 5, 2013

Blueberry Coconut Pie........

I was going through some old and I mean "very old" recipes; when I came upon this one. It was put out by Lucky Leaf pie filling. So easy and simple I know why I cut it out of whatever magazine or paper I was looking at. It not only has blueberry pie filling in it, but it has coconut as well. What a delicious combination. There are more recipes at the Lucky Leaf website below. Check out all the other delicious dishes.

www.luckyleaf.com



Blueberry Coconut Pie
1 9 inch graham cracker crust, bought or homemade
1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 Tbsp milk
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 21oz can Lucky Leaf Premium Blueberry pie filling
1/2 cup toasted coconut
Beat together cream cheese, sugar and milk until creamy in a large bowl, about 1-2 minutes. Add whipped topping, the pie filling and toasted coconut, carefully fold together until no streaks remain.
Spoon filling mixture into graham cracker crust. Sprinkle top with2 Tbsp of toasted coconut flakes if desired. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until firm.
Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment