Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cinnamon Honey Butter....

Since the holidays are so close and  you are maybe thinking about having a brunch; I thought I would post it this delicious recipe. This Cinnamon Honey Butter is THE best. Make sure you buy a honey that you like. There is a vast difference in the taste of them. I recently found out I was allergic to one of them. So choose a honey you are familiar with and that you like the taste of. Always remember, the better the product, the better the end result. I find clover honey to be the tastiest.

Cinnamon Honey Butter 
 1/2 cup softened salted butter 
1/8 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
1 Tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Combine all ingredients and whip with mixer until light and fluffy. Put it in a decorative dish and serve at room temperature.This is good on a fruit loaf, English muffins, warm biscuits or just plain toast if that's what you want. 

Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment