Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Vacations and Vineyards..........

Sometimes you dream of taking a vacation to Napa Valley's wine country or maybe to Disneyland. Then reality sets in and you realize you don't have to go far from home to have a nice vacation. You pick a place close to home and then look for all the tourist attractions in that area. I plan to take a four day mini vacation and my days are packed with things to do! Hopefully, I will have enough time to do it all. How far away am I going.....probably about 15 miles from my home and then little 6-8 mile day trips from there. It's amazing what all there is to see. Why the photo of grapes, well, I am going for a wine tasting at a local vineyard. Who needs Napa Valley!
In Austria, Sturm is the semi-fermented wine from the first grape harvest of the season and comes in red or white. It is a delightful drink.
Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment