Friday, April 20, 2012

Sunrise on Melia Hill Inn B&B...........

I just got back from vacation and one of the highlights of my stay was the sunrises. Although I had cloudy weather a lot of the mornings, I was able to sneak in a few sunrise photos.
Another highlight was a delicious broccoli and egg quiche that was served to me for breakfast. So good! My hostess was so generous, as she was willing to share the recipe with me! No, I will not be posting it here as that would be crossing a boundary and giving away her trade secret. If you want to taste it, you will have to book a stay at Melia Hill Inn B&B, in Gretna, NE. I'm sure if you ask, Mary Ann would be happy to make it for you. Don't forget to check out my  other blog for more info about the Melia Hill Inn B&B, 
http://wwwmollybeeswanderings.blogspot.com
Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment