Saturday, March 3, 2012

Modern Technology or An Oxymoron.......

I know appliances get out of date very quickly these days with new models coming out all the time. This photo is a Microwave Sun Tea Maker. That's right....a microwave sun tea maker. My microwave is only a year old but the sun does not shine in my microwave. So my question is....should I buy a new microwave or just continue to make my sun tea on my lovely sunny patio? Yes, of course, I will continue to make it on my patio. If there ever was an oxymoron, this is it. Sun tea is made by the sun heating the water and thus brewing the tea. Pray tell me, how can you make SUN TEA in a microwave! 
I think the manufacturers are getting desperate for new ideas for new products. I mean really......sun tea in a microwave. Ridiculous!!
Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment