Saturday, March 24, 2012

Life Is Short....


Life is too short to be sure. Many of us don't take time to recharge and take time for ourselves. The last few years, I have taken mini vacations and explored local areas. There is so much to see here, I don't need to go far. I chose a suitable B&B, made my reservations and then sought out the tourist and non-tourist attractions in that area. This year I will be visiting a new B&B, a State Park, a  Winery for a wine tasting, a Zoo for a Safari ride, an Aquarium, a SAC Museum, a Chocolate factory/store and a nice sized Shopping Mall. If time allows will have lunch at a favorite restaurant, not far from where I  will be staying. I will have no cooking, no phones, no TV and no interruptions for 4 days! Just sightseeing and relaxing on a deck with a glass of wine. You see, it's not where you go or even how long you will be gone. that is important. What's important is, that you take time for a change from your regular routine and get away from it all. No matter how enjoyable your life is, it is always nice to go away for a change. It will change your whole mental outlook on things. Besides all that......you deserve a chance to do some fun things for no reason at all; except for the fun of doing them.
Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment