Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ladies Night Out

Last night was Ladies Night Out. There were 6 of us and we had such fun. Never laughed so much in my life. We went to a Seafood House and all of us got shrimp in one form or another. Some had fried shrimp, some got shrimp with pasta and I opted for a Shrimp Po' Boy sandwich. This sandwich originates from Louisiana and is so good. It had a spicy sauce on a hoagie roll and lots of fried shrimp and lettuce. After we had eaten, we went to the home of one of the ladies to play cards. That's when the hysterics started. We were telling tales of when we were in high school. Yes, we can still remember "way back then". I didn't win any of the card games but I had a wonderful time. That's what our group is all about, getting together and having fun. Pictured is my sandwich. It was so Yummy! At the end of the evening the hostess served us a frosted banana cake and ice cream. How good it that!
Till next time........

2 comments:

  1. I think a night out with good women friends is soooo good for the soul!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed till my sides hurt that evening. You are so right, it does wonders for the soul!

    ReplyDelete